Logan, Karen, Grace, Libby, and Leah

Monday, December 8, 2008

Jumping on the couch

Grace is jumping on the couch. I tell her to stop, but she insists it is a trampoline. I see one in our future for Christmas! She was saying "Mommy, Dabby, Grandma Flash, Bob..." with each jump. I love it. We just got back from a month long visit with my Mom. Grace really loves Grandma Flash, and I say, "Who Wouldn't! She's the greatest!" I will fill the fun times in Wyoming in a new post later on. Suffice it to say, we really missed Logan, but had the best time up home!

3 comments:

Tim and Shay said...

WOW! how fun you got to go for a Month! Grace is cute!

Alice said...

How fun for the kids to get to go on a one month vacation to grandma's house! I suppose it is a great vacation for you also! :) Where at in Wyoming again?

Harris Family said...

We love tampolines around here too. We are getting the minnie exercise one with the handle so we can save our autimans future. And save on trips to the emergency room.